3 Ways Businesses Can Work Together to Build Community
Small businesses struggle to find ways to advertise their name and services. Advertising has become so expensive and difficult to do, it's no wonder the struggle is real. One creative way for a business to advertise is to work together with other companies. Here are three creative ways that small businesses can get together for the common good.
Find Common Interests
- Demographics matter. There's not one target audience that is being appealed to that another business has not targeted as well. A cleaning business may decide to partner with a chemical company to advertise its name to customers. In return, the janitorial company uses the cleaning solutions made by their new partner.
- Focus on the food. Team up with a local restaurant to market your name. The way this works is that the restaurant hosts the other company and lets them meet in a part of the restaurant. In return, the restaurant has extra customers.
Promote Partner Products and Services
- Advertise services together. The cost to advertise is expensive. By joining up with another company you can keep the cost within budget.
- Discount together. This idea is a great way for businesses to team up together. Some companies have teamed up to produce a coupon book for potential customers. This attracts customers seeking to save money on purchases.
Create a Local Team Together and Share With People
- Publish together. Some communities demonstrate this by producing a county paper or local magazine. All businesses that participate are given a space within the publication to advertise their business.
- Seek the same business partner. Some people like to sell multiple products at a time. Team up with another company and hire the same person to sell both products to their client base.
- Sponsor an event together. Event coordinators love when companies approach them for support. In return for the support, the company will be given a place either to put up a booth or have a sign displayed all around the event.
Teaming up in advertising and promotions is a great way for companies to save money and get their names out to the public in an efficient manner. Only lack of creativity limits the idea. All of us at Kyle Insurance Group want to partner with you for a stronger tomorrow. We focus on building long-term relationships not just with our clients, but with our community as well. If there's something you need or would like assistance with, then please visit us today and let’s put a plan into action.